a brief photo journal of yet another tangentially significant life form.
posted by nahama @ 9:04 PM
Um, I captured this quintessential Nahama moment, one of raptured, reflective passivity, and 'anonymous' is the thanks I get!?
welcome to blog land dahling- i knew would succumb eventually :) we miss you here on the mainlandespecially my pet squid Mildred...
ok, this is my comment. join myspace and then you will have friends. yay. aloha...(i can't remember the other word you taught me literally 5 seconds ago). see ya next week.
Post a Comment
<< Home
Oh dear.
View my complete profile
3 comments:
Um, I captured this quintessential Nahama moment, one of raptured, reflective passivity, and 'anonymous' is the thanks I get!?
welcome to blog land dahling- i knew would succumb eventually :) we miss you here on the mainland
especially my pet squid Mildred...
ok, this is my comment. join myspace and then you will have friends. yay. aloha...(i can't remember the other word you taught me literally 5 seconds ago). see ya next week.
Post a Comment
<< Home