hmm dovid, was that u - i like the self honesty and awareness. for once. wow all our months of training paid off. now that you're leaving... and nd..i managed to call u from in middle of freakin china and you can't be near the phone. THANKS. welllll... too tired to describe, but would love to chat. go read my commentary on namastaei. try and survive w/o me.... farewell
Sari, what's worse: 1. That you see me in any male role that occurs in your life (i.e. identifying mr. blog incorrectly as me), or 2. That your idea of an accomplishment is to induce me into self degradation?
As for 'surviving without you', I'm sorry that you've scheduled your existance to intertwine with my own. Now who deserves the pity? (Wow that's just an onion of irony. I'm impressed.) :-D ps make sure to give me a buzz when you're in NY so we can have non-island based good times.
i am more than thrilled this blog is offering you an open forum in which you can unleash your unbridled fury hither and thither, reminiscent of a certain dragon's tail from lord of the rings.
thank you for your candid and unreservedly straightforward comments in your neo-platonic dialect.
oh man dovid. we're gonna have to talk this thru, and not on the hindy-nd open forum for discussion. sharp dovid, but don't flatter yourself re. the male role playing in my life (though actually i thought of u today, some dude here was sharing his thoughts w/ me on angels and demons and i remembered that i have yet to follow thru w/ your advice re. that one. will get back to ya. and again, morah dude - if i'm gonna start counting accomplishments, they're gonna be far away from u and this blog. SOOOO... for now ill just think abt what else we have to fight out the next time we actually converse. how was the pizza??:) ps.. china rocks, though what little i saw of taiwan was quite the pits. but work on that one... get out of teaneck man. be well (regardless of all your lovely comments my way)
OH... and to dearest delighted mitigator, glad to be of service:) u need s/t to occupy yourself w/ in my absence.
I'm confused...are you happy I still talk to you, or not? Glad you're enjoying drinking in HK, it'd be a shame to the rebbeim if you didn't enjoy you alkeywhole :-D (yes, I know that's insulting...yes, I'm too drunk myself to care...no, I don't care that I aught to have a drinking problem to be accepted by CBD...yes, I know that's insluting...yes, I'm too drunk to care). Mitigator - thanks so much for taking me to the airport!
9 comments:
damn nerve of you to even contemplate complaining about your predicament...
namastaei.blogspot.com
point taken. oh wait point rejected. who's complaining? :P
bebe-
just in case it even entered your head to contemplate contemplate complaining...
sorry i didn't call you back last night- i'll call you later.
scouts honor.
hmm dovid, was that u - i like the self honesty and awareness. for once. wow all our months of training paid off. now that you're leaving...
and nd..i managed to call u from in middle of freakin china and you can't be near the phone. THANKS. welllll... too tired to describe, but would love to chat. go read my commentary on namastaei.
try and survive w/o me....
farewell
Sari, what's worse:
1. That you see me in any male role that occurs in your life (i.e. identifying mr. blog incorrectly as me), or
2. That your idea of an accomplishment is to induce me into self degradation?
As for 'surviving without you', I'm sorry that you've scheduled your existance to intertwine with my own. Now who deserves the pity? (Wow that's just an onion of irony. I'm impressed.)
:-D ps make sure to give me a buzz when you're in NY so we can have non-island based good times.
moreh dovid and saralee,
i am more than thrilled this blog is offering you an open forum in which you can unleash your unbridled fury hither and thither, reminiscent of a certain dragon's tail from lord of the rings.
thank you for your candid and unreservedly straightforward comments in your neo-platonic dialect.
xing xin hun,
a delighted mitigator
oh man dovid. we're gonna have to talk this thru, and not on the hindy-nd open forum for discussion. sharp dovid, but don't flatter yourself re. the male role playing in my life (though actually i thought of u today, some dude here was sharing his thoughts w/ me on angels and demons and i remembered that i have yet to follow thru w/ your advice re. that one. will get back to ya. and again, morah dude - if i'm gonna start counting accomplishments, they're gonna be far away from u and this blog. SOOOO... for now ill just think abt what else we have to fight out the next time we actually converse.
how was the pizza??:)
ps.. china rocks, though what little i saw of taiwan was quite the pits. but work on that one... get out of teaneck man. be well (regardless of all your lovely comments my way)
OH... and to dearest delighted mitigator, glad to be of service:) u need s/t to occupy yourself w/ in my absence.
I'm confused...are you happy I still talk to you, or not?
Glad you're enjoying drinking in HK, it'd be a shame to the rebbeim if you didn't enjoy you alkeywhole :-D (yes, I know that's insulting...yes, I'm too drunk myself to care...no, I don't care that I aught to have a drinking problem to be accepted by CBD...yes, I know that's insluting...yes, I'm too drunk to care).
Mitigator - thanks so much for taking me to the airport!
Mahalo for riding the bus!
Post a Comment
<< Home