Facts I Wonder About Often

What is the nutritional value of mushrooms?
While O.D.ing on mushrooms back at the C. of H. one lovely Shabbat morning, I pondered this exact question. Perhaps I enjoy mysterious veges. If you would rather eat a vege of questionable nutritional value vs one of known nutritional value, I encourage you not to check out the mushroom link above.
4 comments:
HEY YO! whats up nakama? i was actualy just wondering what in the world are you up to nowadays, judging by the latest pics (which i am actualy having a hard time trying to find the perfect word to describe what i think of them) i would say it seems like you have got plenty of free time in your hands ;) if ya want maybe i can send ya some pics from hawaii to put the old feeling back into this blog of yours...
enjoy your summer and of course "l'shana habah bihawaii"
lol yeh right!
looks like Dovid might be all alone next year:(
ciao
Nekhama, roommate and bunkmate,
It was lovely shopping 'til we was dropping with youuu in SF, as well as poring over your footage and dancing with the lovely bride at La Hotel Fairmont. Stay cool. And post details about Sheva Brachot...
oooh hello hello! nice to be back in a familiar setting. [lol] sara-where are you? just got back from the wedding. was cool. nay, was very cool. will talk to you? lea- email me, will yeah?
Boy, is it busy on this blog, or what?
Post a Comment
<< Home