a brief photo journal of yet another tangentially significant life form.
posted by nahama @ 11:45 AM
It's so funny I see that girl she's falling asleep in your class, I know I did that a few times. Just kidding, your a great teacher. Y0u must be doing something wright because in that picture this is like 20 kids.-Rochel F
do you want the new video ipod 60 gb for free? go to this linkhttp://premiumipods.freepay.com/?r=24059085complete and offer and get the ipod.
Post a Comment
<< Home
Oh dear.
View my complete profile
2 comments:
It's so funny I see that girl she's falling asleep in your class, I know I did that a few times. Just kidding, your a great teacher. Y0u must be doing something wright because in that picture this is like 20 kids.
-Rochel F
do you want the new video ipod 60 gb for free? go to this link
http://premiumipods.freepay.com/?r=24059085
complete and offer and get the ipod.
Post a Comment
<< Home