a brief photo journal of yet another tangentially significant life form.
posted by nahama @ 7:28 PM
http://www.livejournal.com/users/zipidizop/9035.html
check that website out.. read the last paragraph
LO freaking L!
^^^^------~~~~~ also laughing!
Lmao! I really have no recollection of who this dude is but sounds funny as it is, especialy the brocolli part etc ;)p.s. mazal tov to the pirate, lol I was going to ask the questions but didnt think the timing was right while wishing him mazal tov!
brocolli is actually great liver food.
Not a two year old in site...
Post a Comment
<< Home
Oh dear.
View my complete profile
7 comments:
http://www.livejournal.com/users/zipidizop/9035.html
check that website out.. read the last paragraph
LO freaking L!
^^^^------~~~~~ also laughing!
Lmao!
I really have no recollection of who this dude is but sounds funny as it is, especialy the brocolli part etc ;)
p.s. mazal tov to the pirate, lol I was going to ask the questions but didnt think the timing was right while wishing him mazal tov!
brocolli is actually great liver food.
Not a two year old in site...
Post a Comment
<< Home