a brief photo journal of yet another tangentially significant life form.
posted by nahama @ 1:55 PM
Forgive my ignorance, but what's an ala wai? I think I could get into this blogger thing. Maybe I'll create a blogger account one of these days. Nechama K.
ala wai canal. forgive my vague inexplicit comments scrawled onto an equally tenebrous photo. i actually do not know what tenebrous means.
tuns out it's synonymous with amphibological and caliginous.
that's beautiful photography. aahh...the tedium of blogging :) namastaei dahlin. namastaei.blogspot.com
whats e komi mai?
E Komo Mai means welcome in hawain.
Post a Comment
<< Home
Oh dear.
View my complete profile
6 comments:
Forgive my ignorance, but what's an ala wai?
I think I could get into this blogger thing. Maybe I'll create a blogger account one of these days.
Nechama K.
ala wai canal.
forgive my vague inexplicit comments scrawled onto an equally tenebrous photo.
i actually do not know what tenebrous means.
tuns out it's synonymous with amphibological and caliginous.
that's beautiful photography. aahh...the tedium of blogging :)
namastaei dahlin.
namastaei.blogspot.com
whats e komi mai?
E Komo Mai means welcome in hawain.
Post a Comment
<< Home