E Komo Mai

a brief photo journal of yet another tangentially significant life form.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

The Hawaii We Knew


All pictures taken by Danielle. Bravassimo!

10 comments:

At 6:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

there's no way Dani took this pic...


Sorry babe.

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger nahama said...

your knowledge of reality has zippo to do it's existence, so just trust me :)

(that was funny, and, watch your language)

 
At 11:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had lost your blog site and after finding it on my new computer, I must say, seeing my face first things was greatly unexpected. Now I know why you have been calling me.

 
At 6:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please accept my sincere apology for sending yesterday's email announcement in cc instead of blind copy. I have no excuse. It will not happen again.

So very sorry.

Shoshana Hannemann
Office Manager, Chabad of Hawaii

 
At 9:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who's the girl in the left of the picture? (If you don't mind telling me, I can use the name.)

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger nahama said...

LOL

danielle- thanks SO much for the pics- you are an awesome photographer! and, yes, there is a method to my madness...jk, i've been meaning to call for a while.

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger nahama said...

anonymous- WHAT THE HEYBEDAY?

 
At 2:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The what?

 
At 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I please know?

 
At 11:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nechama... wuz up? hhhmmm you know who you should give information about myself to?riht?! ;)
miss ya

 

Post a Comment

<< Home