E Komo Mai

a brief photo journal of yet another tangentially significant life form.

Thursday, January 19, 2006


This blog is now (ahem) formally dedicated to the Hawaii folk (and fiction); the life we had and it's subsequent documentation by Danielle. [Disclaimer: This dedication bears absolutely no siginificance to this blog's current and former function, posts, or other non-content.]

4 comments:

At 8:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That flowery necklace bring back memories especialy one such as the time you gave that speach at your hawaii good-bye party, sniff sniff oysh the good ole' days!

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger nahama said...

ginger leis rule! (it's an honor to recieve one- they are the more expensive type.)

the ginger plant has a lot of medicinal properties. right.

anyways, hasta luego.

 
At 9:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

why in any picture that is taken of me I look stoned. I mean I do toke up once in a while. but not the acctent in which these photography present me. And Yank's I'm suprised you did not know what that "flowery necklace" is called."LEI". I mean you were in hawaii for like 6 months. I'm sure you recieved quite a few ( if you get what I mean") lol

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger nahama said...

haha!

so there. (?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home