a brief photo journal of yet another tangentially significant life form.
posted by nahama @ 12:39 AM
I LOVE THIS BOY!!!!Neno it's NINI yummy yummy belly and tummy i smell Mr. Delicious from here.aaww... nahama..SCORE: 5,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,002 you win. his royal yumminess scores you big.....hugs and kisses to you too ;)
and no, in case you were wonderingwe don'tdogoodbyes;)
this is seriously the One? the kid who got the contraband spanish book? he is edible.nahama- see you in a two weeks...
indeed-this is the boy who possessed contraband before his second birthday.
thought you'd appreciate this one :) Indeed, I should only post pictures of small children. I may then aspire to win the glorious "Best Blog Award".lea- when/where you poppin in to?
Purim. SF. i'm psyched. Are you?
din, i told you this boy will double your click total He is mint!!
don't get any ideas.he's mine.for purim he dressing up as his yunch.akapeanut butter sandwich..
Post a Comment
<< Home
Oh dear.
View my complete profile
8 comments:
I LOVE THIS BOY!!!!
Neno it's NINI
yummy yummy belly and tummy
i smell Mr. Delicious from here.
aaww... nahama..
SCORE: 5,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,002
you win. his royal yumminess scores you big.....
hugs and kisses to you too ;)
and no,
in case you were wondering
we
don't
do
good
byes
;)
this is seriously the One? the kid who got the contraband spanish book? he is edible.
nahama- see you in a two weeks...
indeed-
this is the boy who possessed contraband before his second birthday.
thought you'd appreciate this one :)
Indeed, I should only post pictures of small children. I may then aspire to win the glorious "Best Blog Award".
lea- when/where you poppin in to?
Purim. SF. i'm psyched. Are you?
din, i told you this boy will double your click total
He is mint!!
don't get any ideas.
he's mine.
for purim he dressing up as his
yunch.
aka
peanut butter sandwich..
Post a Comment
<< Home