E Komo Mai

a brief photo journal of yet another tangentially significant life form.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006


honda also meets trevor.

5 comments:

At 12:50 AM, Blogger Chasidishe Shaigitz said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Oh no! not the eggplat again!!!
NO NO NO! really eggplant meats dress is onething but this is taking it to a whole new level! ahhhhhhhh!
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
(payback time :p)
NO sleep, farbing all night, hmmm maybe that why this post (and comment) makes no sense!
Blog ya later!

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger nahama said...

Dearest Friends and Non-friends,

Meaning and happiness are integral to healthy living. But to acquire these oft rare amenities, we must all learn to accept the basic universal truths of life.

I have.

Living in harmony with your own existance, finding the beauty in the mundane, and accepting the truths of our realities, will help you find the balance in your own life and lead you to appreciate the patterns of your story in time.

My dress was eggplant, and now my car is eggplant (and subsequently named "Eggplant").

Eggplant colored dress and eggplant colored car- a coincidence?

No, dear friends and non-friends.
This allegorical vegetable's significance touches me deeply. The proverbial eggplant guides my way and colors my existance.

(No pun intended.)

With utmost sincerity,
Nah Hama

 
At 7:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if i ever doubted your sanity, you've just confirmed my worst suspicions:)...
thanks for clarifying any ambiguous thoughts on the matter.

 
At 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Na Hama

gorgeous.
but i despise eggplant
as a color
and most particularly as a vegetable
i really think its pukey puke gross

keep the name change though (i'm big into that as you know)

cheers to the drinking buddy ;)
will harrass you on such matters later

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger nahama said...

I am one with the universe, I am one with the universe, I am one with the universe, I am one with the universe, I am one with the universe...

(Haru of the Takaguri Dojo)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home