We are humbled at the chance you have given us to comment on your blog.
Permission to speak?
Not that I know about this kind of thing, but I've heard it said that many cult leaders who suffer from the same thing just tell their followers to kill themselves and that's it.
nd: Note to self: If I would have known it was so easy to accumulate a cult following, I wouldn't have bothered with months of nonsensical posting. in short, i have no idea as to how to proceed with my cult now that i have a cult following. interesting phenomena.
me... a) seems you've gathered enough of a following (and healthy ego boost) without my participation. i think i'll opt for watching from the sidelines as you develop techniques for dealing with this cult following of yours. b) i had something important to say and have already forgotten it. story of my life. c)chill out, don't think too hard and enjoy sf!!!!!!! not too much tho, remember who shoulda been there:) need to talk re. the hawaii trip.
10 comments:
Where are the sign up forms?
:p
Wanted: exch, enlistment for enlistment, army for army.
While we're talking about dictionaries, I learned a new word: "MISOGYNY"
Are you proud of me?
ooh good one.
signing up.
don't mind Dave-
he still manages to get out of his own head now and then.
you can visit us in lisbon-
especially when that Nairobian family comes to live with us, right honey?
of course i'm part of the cult - i love cults!! so Dave and I will help you develop some anthropologically correct rituals...
howdy
SHAIGITZ!
he he
i really wanted to do that.
;)
bye
bye
birdie
love.
m
e
.
namasatei.
Note to self: If I would have known it was so easy to accumulate a cult following, I wouldn't have bothered with months of nonsensical posting.
cs: :P back
dave: no
nighttime: as always
windy: HONEY????
in short, i have no idea as to how to proceed with my cult now that i have a cult following. interesting phenomena.
We are humbled at the chance you have given us to comment on your blog.
Permission to speak?
Not that I know about this kind of thing, but I've heard it said that many cult leaders who suffer from the same thing just tell their followers to kill themselves and that's it.
(Take it or leave it,your Holliness.)
nd: Note to self: If I would have known it was so easy to accumulate a cult following, I wouldn't have bothered with months of nonsensical posting.
in short, i have no idea as to how to proceed with my cult now that i have a cult following. interesting phenomena.
me... a) seems you've gathered enough of a following (and healthy ego boost) without my participation. i think i'll opt for watching from the sidelines as you develop techniques for dealing with this cult following of yours.
b) i had something important to say and have already forgotten it. story of my life.
c)chill out, don't think too hard and enjoy sf!!!!!!! not too much tho, remember who shoulda been there:) need to talk re. the hawaii trip.
Sawah, YES! Closest H&M is in SF, what should I do? And, we can meander into dangerous neighborhoods at night! Adventure ho!
(Nighttimer- you missed Lior BIG TIME and a couple of good salads.)
If you think you're helping the situation by telling me what a great party I missed...
Post a Comment
<< Home