E Komo Mai

a brief photo journal of yet another tangentially significant life form.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

A Thorough Blog Analysis

I will not claim to not be a victim to the fad of public displays of introspection. In fact, I am openly stating my collaboration.

In the past, I've pointed out a post (or two) to close colleagues as "lending my blog a certain worthiness of readership", be it the Navajo chant, be it pictures of a coffee touring Cambridge. In truth, this blog lacks depth, content, and a reasonable amount of propriety.

Worst of all, there's little honesty.

People who have posted in the past mainly did so amiably with the intentions of flattering me with their interest. If you choose to comment, which you should, please be straight forward and only slightly patronizing. Comments of "your blog bores me to death, but you are an amazing person" are welcome. All corrections of my grammar and punctuation are welcome. You are welcome. You're welcome.

All this brings us (my readership of two) to one inevitable, inescapable point:

Blogging is a self conscious endeavor and false humility in this arena is pathetic.

6 comments:

At 11:09 PM, Blogger Cookie said...

I can not speak well enough to be unintelligable.
Bravo!
An excellent satire on modern language.

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger Mimi said...

To quote a VERY amazing person: "your blog bores me to death, but you are an amazing person."

 
At 11:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah you are way more fun in real life than your blog.
(better than being better on your blog than real life)

 
At 6:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

readership of 3 now

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger nahama said...

that's assuming the other 2 are still around...

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger refining self said...

I believe that Elvis has left the building.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home