a brief photo journal of yet another tangentially significant life form.
posted by nahama @ 11:11 PM
I can't look at this picture. After all, it's the frickin' sun!
I've noted quite a few inconsistencies with your use of expletives.
They don't call it colorful for nothing, y'know.I guess it just depends on the mood. As you know, expletives come from the deepest part of a person's soul, the Etzem. There, at that level, there is no frigging spell check.
Post a Comment
<< Home
Oh dear.
View my complete profile
3 comments:
I can't look at this picture. After all, it's the frickin' sun!
I've noted quite a few inconsistencies with your use of expletives.
They don't call it colorful for nothing, y'know.
I guess it just depends on the mood. As you know, expletives come from the deepest part of a person's soul, the Etzem. There, at that level, there is no frigging spell check.
Post a Comment
<< Home