I couldn't read the whole thing cuz my brain fell out after "Harmonizing the earthquake activity, the volcanic vibrations and the drought areas threaten by fire into harmony with harmonic vibrations."
But one line I saw and liked was "We are the people we've been waiting for." Very good line, even if that's not what he meant.
Glossary From Shelley Esaak, Your Guide to Art History.
Pronunciation: ob·jeh·dar
Definition:
(noun) - French for "object of art." An objet d'art is something small and decorative - such as a miniature painting, or porcelain statuette, or the hand-print your 4-year-old child made in wet plaster and decorated with glitter when it had dried - that has artistic value. At least, to you, its owner. (In other words: somebody is going to have to dust that little dust-catching objet, and that person will likely be you. Make sure it's something you value!)
6 comments:
I couldn't read the whole thing cuz my brain fell out after "Harmonizing the earthquake activity, the volcanic vibrations and the drought areas threaten by fire into harmony with harmonic vibrations."
But one line I saw and liked was "We are the people we've been waiting for." Very good line, even if that's not what he meant.
One of the sites that are linked on your blog has got some serious expletives on it!
Lol about your brain falling out.
Serious lolling goin on.
Yeah, and thanks for sending me to dictionary.com (which by the way is also linked). I will now be linking a blog with some serious objet d'art.
:^P
“objet d'art”
Glossary
From Shelley Esaak,
Your Guide to Art History.
Pronunciation: ob·jeh·dar
Definition:
(noun) - French for "object of art." An objet d'art is something small and decorative - such as a miniature painting, or porcelain statuette, or the hand-print your 4-year-old child made in wet plaster and decorated with glitter when it had dried - that has artistic value. At least, to you, its owner. (In other words: somebody is going to have to dust that little dust-catching objet, and that person will likely be you. Make sure it's something you value!)
Alternate Spellings: objets d'art (plural)
"or the hand-print your 4-year-old child made..."
Why is that line staring me in the face...?
ION(In Other News), now you can no longer say that you never looked up expletives in the dictionary!
Dude, I don't know how to tell you this, but I don't think you believe in night time.
Post a Comment
<< Home