E Komo Mai

a brief photo journal of yet another tangentially significant life form.

Friday, March 10, 2006

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Rocks

That's all I really have to say right now.

7 comments:

At 8:33 AM, Blogger Chasidishe Shaigitz said...

Happy purim! :)

L'chaim

 
At 2:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey somebody hijacked the chabadofhawaii blogspot!

check it out.

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger nahama said...

yeah, thank G-d.

ummm...if i had what to post, i'd post it...presumably.

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger Eli Sp. said...

The book or the movie?

I have to say, as a longtime fan of the book, the movie was a disappointment

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger nahama said...

What I should say, as a a true Douglas Adams fan, is "oh, the book of course!"

But, given that I never did read the book, it would be a lie. I however did enjoy reading "restaurant at the end of the universe". It has come to my attention that it is impossible to understand it without reading it's predecessor.

In conclusion, yeah whatever. :)
I thought the movie was funny.

End.

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger Eli Sp. said...

If you appreciate the genius of Douglas Adams then you must read the whole series! The man is my literary hero!
I offered to lend the book (I own the whole series in one book) to shaigetz as he knows you, but he informed me that you lived on "the other coast".

I would recommend going to the library and taking out the whole series from beginning to end.

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger nahama said...

Yeah, I hear that. Been meaning to for a bit. Will stop by the used book store and pick up the series. I'm currently in the "Leatherstocking Tales"- Fenimore series. OCD American Indian thing. The movies don't do 'em justice, but the scenery is perty.

Ty for the book offer.
Chasidishe S.- lol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home