dear autumn rider, please throw out all pink, purple, black, white, grey and blue items. (and all shades of cerise.) this includes clothing, makeup, furniture, cars, (yes eggplant, that means you) room accessories, paint, friends and relatives. jessica
3 comments:
when i was young,
they tied me in braids,
and mentioned my olive skin.
resemblance affects us in ways beyond words.
- old indian folk song
Oh Hana De Bloggess (on the Prowess)!
They called her "Pocahontas" for many a moon, though they should have called her "Autumn Rider" (like her sister who was called "Summer Shepherdess").
"Hey" means "Hi" in the Lenape (Delware) tongue. I'm workin on my vocab- one monosyllable at a time.
See ya soon! (And thank G-d I didn't fancy myself Mexican. I'd look peculiar in a sombrero.)
dear autumn rider,
please throw out all pink, purple, black, white, grey and blue items. (and all shades of cerise.)
this includes clothing, makeup, furniture, cars, (yes eggplant, that means you) room accessories, paint, friends and relatives.
jessica
Post a Comment
<< Home