White Out or Tea Packs?
Ani dofek bakbuk al rosh. Absolutely brilliant!Official site: www.teapacks.com
More stuff: www.go.walla.co.il/tipex
a brief photo journal of yet another tangentially significant life form.
Ani dofek bakbuk al rosh. Absolutely brilliant!
7 comments:
You turned off the sound?
I listened to their other songs. Not so good.
Their album "nishikah ladod" is great.
Here's some interviews with lead singer Kobi Oz
Hmmm. Check out the hitnatkut song on bottom of the this page (bonus area).
kmo shafchu lo DDT
what a riot!
red hot chili pepper style
Awesome song! I was cracking up... Maybe it's because I'm tired.
ummmmm will change song shortly.
stay tuned. (addressing self, of course)
and what the hell is rigor mortis?
Main Entry: rig·or mor·tis
Pronunciation: "ri-g&r-'mor-t&s also chiefly British "rI-"gor-
Function: noun
Etymology: New Latin, stiffness of death:
n 1: temporary stiffness of joints and muscular rigidity occurring after death 2: muscular stiffening that begins 2 to 4 hours after death and last for about 4 days.
P.S. and you think you're depressed?
Post a Comment
<< Home