E Komo Mai

a brief photo journal of yet another tangentially significant life form.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Guess who's back...

back again...
guess who's back...
bring a friend...

Ah, the ancient art of blogging. I miss it.
I miss you.
Yeah.
Yup.
Emhmm.
You, oh blog.

but anyways.
what is a blog for if not to ramble.
to be ...
heard.

to listen to speak,
to listen to reply.
liar.
dishonest thief.
(at least there is self awareness, eh?)

enjoy - - if that is your thing.

n

11 comments:

At 5:31 PM, Anonymous sabra'le said...

wow, random..no?
to come back after so long, i mean.

 
At 5:31 PM, Anonymous sabra'le said...

not to stick my nose into someone else's business, of course..

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger nahama said...

lol, this is my cozy little corner of the web :) provides a little life reverb...
how bout you?

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger the sabra said...

That's a rather vague question, dear. But if you're just being polite, I'll smile and nod and utter some meaningless reply and we'll both feel good about our duties paid to society.

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger nahama said...

are you suggesting that social norms are arbitrary?

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger the sabra said...

l'hefech

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger nahama said...

i'm confused :)

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger the sabra said...

As am I.
I'll take the blame.
:)

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger nahama said...

now that i have a blog visitor, i'm up and posting! woohoo! thanx :D

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger the sabra said...

(blushing and sweating profusely)

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger nahama said...

we are back in business!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home